No matter where you are presently you can learn how to be more attractive and not only simply learn how to be attractive but how to really shine above the norm. Attractiveness is something you work on. No matter how good looking you may think you are naturally, if you have not learned how to be attractive, you may find yourself just bouncing through life, never quite knowing why people are not as drawn to you as you would like.
The Attraction Killer
One of the biggest errors you will make is in comparing yourself with others out there. Looking on social media can cause anyone to feel a sense of inadequacy. You look at other people and everything about them seems so perfect that you wonder why you weren’t born with such good looks. Then you beat yourself up and wonder, how to be more attractive. Here is the thing, all of those “other people” had the same question as you. Those other people, simply made a concerted effort to increase their attractiveness and then, did specific things to look more attractive.
The problem with comparison is that it kills your attractive vibe, because so much of that comparing is self-defeating. When you waste time comparing you can in turn redirect your mind back to yourself in an unfavorable way. You are judging yourself and mentally battling yourself in a way, dulling your shine. Judging and comparing leaves anyone feeling low and energy less which in turn eats away at your confidence, then eats away at your appearance.
How to Be More Attractive By Identifying What You Have Going For You
Attractiveness is not bone structure, its actually the value you put in yourself. That value could be physical, it could be emotional, it could be mental. Whatever you are willing to add and refine in yourself will increase your appearance and goal in how to be more attractive. When you compare yourself and then judge yourself you are really starting from ground 0.
You are starting from a place where you see yourself as lacking. However, when you start by identifying what you already have going for you, you start from a place of being full. From a place of fullness, you can add more but if you perceive yourself as not being attractive and worrying about all that is not working for you, you are already defeated.
- Start by identifying what you have that is already attractive. It could be a great set of legs. It could be your smile, it could be your hair, the list can go on. It is important that you get out pen and paper and begin to identify what you have going for you physically.
- Identify your personal flair. Your personal flair is your own personal way of moving, being, laughing; that is your personal signature. If you have not been aware of your personal flair and style then set up a camera and watch yourself or ask others to share with you, how you carry and express yourself.
- What qualities do you engage in that is interesting? You see what you do with your free time has an impact on how you feel, how you express yourself and the sort of vibe you bring with you. What you do with passion becomes you and enhances your overall attractiveness as well.
How to Be More Attractive By Adjusting Your Mindset
Have you ever met someone whom you found absolutely compelling and so beautiful to watch, but when you try to figure out what has made that person so attractive you discover something surprising? The surprise maybe that physically the other person had all the physical attributes which someone else would feel insecure, self-doubt about. Yet, that person does not care! You can’t convince him that he does not have the bone structure of a rock star, and everyone perceives him this way, as the rock star, the desired one.
Its because his rock-solid self-acceptance shines through, past his bone structure. You have heard men say time and time again that what really gets them about a particular woman is her confidence. With women it’s the same, women love confident men.
Confidence is the absence of self-degradation. When you beat up on yourself mentally it’s a bit like throwing mud on a clean wall. Although you may not be able to see it, others can feel that energy of your thoughts. They can sense the low value you attribute to yourself and that low value translates into unattractiveness.
I am sure you have also seen the reverse happen. You may have seen someone who had all the things needed to be attractive, however that person just did not seem to exude attractivness. They did not seem to be able to be perceived as attractive by others. And, that is because if your mindset is not aligned with being more attractive you can have all the parts but still not be attractive to others.
As you shift your mindset to one of self-approval, and self-praise and self-validation you are literally adding good energy to your whole being and that energy enhances everything. It enhances the way you move, the way you express yourself, the way you see yourself and in turn it impacts the way people see you.
How to Be More Attractive by Standing Out From the Rest – The Secret Sauce
Its easy to find something attractive in just about everyone. A person could have an attractive face, or attractive ways etc. However, it’s not often you find someone who has several things all at once which makes them super attractive. Normally when you find someone like this, that person is purposeful about their desire to become more attractive.
In order to stand out and be more attractive than the rest, you have to make the effort to improve your attractiveness on several levels. So, lets tackle how you will do that. There are many aspects to a person which makes them attractive. If you can successfully enhance at least 3 qualities then your attractiveness will not only increase but stand out from the rest.
One of the biggest mistakes many of us make is trying too hard to fit in. Fitting in is the death of your own unique blue print. Your own unique essence, which makes you stand out, is most definitely what will set you apart from the rest.
- Start by referring to your list of qualities which are good and unique to you. Focus on what you have going for you and then find ways to enhance it even more.
- If you have a great head of hair, what can you do to really accentuate it? What can you do to make it even more stunning? When you further enhance what you have going for you it will not only stand out even more it will over shadow what you think, may not be working for you.
- Bring attention to your way of being, to your movement. A great deal of a person’s attractiveness has more to do with the way they carry themselves, the way they sit, move, laugh and walk. How can you bring more allure, more style and more flavor to your posture and persona that goes way beyond just the way you look?
- Move beyond, “normal.” If you want to stand out and be more attractive, you cannot be shy about being different or elevating your look or style. Normal and being like everyone else does not set you apart, it groups you into one lumpsum and no matter what you have going for you, it can’t be reflected as unique, interesting or more attractive. Instead trying to fit in only dilutes your uniqueness and becomes boring to the onlooker.
- Make a solid plan. You are going to need to sit and write out what your plan is to really become more attractive. Write the plan out, be specific about what you intend to enhance and then go to work on enhancing those parts of you.
Finally, let’s not forget. How to be more attractive is all about elevating what is already working for you. Being more attractive is about the value you place in yourself and the lengths you are willing to go to maintain and enhance what you already have. That along with a heavy dose of confidence will most definitely set you apart from the rest.